At Legacy Funerals, we are available to help you in your time of need.
With the passing of a loved one comes a time of great sadness. It is a time also marked by a desire to arrange a funeral service to honour the person appropriately and celebrate their life. At a time of overwhelming emotion, it can be difficult to give full consideration to all the special touches that will make the funeral unique and personal, or to focus on the organisational requirements. Invariably these must be dealt with.
That’s where Legacy Funerals can assist....our experienced and trusted team is here to listen to your needs, help you understand the choices available and support you in your grief. We recognise it is often the small things that make a funeral or memorial service special and we are here to provide valuable advice and assistance to make it relevant and unique to your loved one.
Complete Bereavement Care
Our services extend to complete bereavement care - which means your loved one will never leave our care. We offer:
- Private meeting rooms for pre-arranging or discussing the service with loved ones (or we can come to you).
- Full funeral care services to honour the person appropriately and celebrate their life - whether that be a modern, traditional or alternative funeral. This includes arranging newspaper notices, flowers, music, speakers, a venue, catering services… and all the special touches chosen to make the service unique and personal.
- Burial or cremation options. Our private, on-site licensed crematorium means families do not need to move between venues following the service. It also means your loved one is in our care from the moment you contact us, until you say goodbye.
- Comfortable viewing rooms at Tauranga Park and Woodhill (at Tauranga Park, these are serviced by a private kitchenette for families to make tea and coffee).
- Members of our team who can officiate at the service (words of committal are also conducted). Alternatively we can liaise with the person you have chosen to officiate.
- Audio-visual recordings, which can be made for sharing with family and friends unable to attend the service; or to keep as a lasting memory of the service.
We can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on 07 543 4780.