Every one of us has a story. A story created from our first breath to our last. We believe funerals aren’t just a place to tell these stories. They’re a place to embrace them.
That’s why every service is bespoke, helping you celebrate your loved one’s life the way they lived it. For memories that live on in your head and in your heart.
Because our services extend to complete care, it means from the moment you contact us, to the moment that you say goodbye, your loved one will never leave our sights.
We can take as much or as little off your hands as you need, from arranging newspaper notices, flowers, music, speakers, a venue, catering, and all the special touches chosen to make a service unique and personal.
Our other services include:
- Private meeting rooms for planning, or discussions with family.
- Comfortable viewing rooms with a private kitchenette to make tea and coffee.
- Burial or cremation options for your loved ones.
- Members of our team who can officiate at the service (words of committal are also conducted). Or we can liaise with the person you have chosen to officiate.
- Live streaming and audio-visual recordings, which can be made for sharing with family and friends unable to attend the service; and to keep as a lasting memory.
- Referral to professional grief counselling, including one paid session.
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we are always here to support you.